"Dark Lord`s Hogwarts: Sky is mirror"

Объявление

"Внимание! Перекличка!"

В игру требуются Квестоплеты и Модераторы

Внимание! Всем кто хочет продолжать играть на этой ролевой, просьба отписаться здесь!

February 12, 1999
20:00

Или человек месяца.

Лорд негодует - задания, на которые он отправил своих подданных, не принесли результата, бузинная палочка так и не была найдена и возвращена к "законному" владельцу. В Ордене Феникса собирают Совет, на котором будут обсуждены наиболее злободневные вопросы. Обыкновенным горожанам Лондон кажется вполне спокойным.

Пасмурно, весь день идёт снег.

Баллы:
Квиддич
Баллы:
Квиддич
Баллы:
Квиддич

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluoxe-Q

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Quality posts is the key to be a focus for the users to pay a quick visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

I'm now not positive where you are getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for excellent information I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

I am in fact thankful to the holder of this website who has shared this great paragraph at at this time.

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

Hi there, the whole thing is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

What's up, after reading this amazing article i am as well cheerful to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.