"Dark Lord`s Hogwarts: Sky is mirror"

Объявление

"Внимание! Перекличка!"

В игру требуются Квестоплеты и Модераторы

Внимание! Всем кто хочет продолжать играть на этой ролевой, просьба отписаться здесь!

February 12, 1999
20:00

Или человек месяца.

Лорд негодует - задания, на которые он отправил своих подданных, не принесли результата, бузинная палочка так и не была найдена и возвращена к "законному" владельцу. В Ордене Феникса собирают Совет, на котором будут обсуждены наиболее злободневные вопросы. Обыкновенным горожанам Лондон кажется вполне спокойным.

Пасмурно, весь день идёт снег.

Баллы:
Квиддич
Баллы:
Квиддич
Баллы:
Квиддич

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

DeprexLeciva

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Can I simply just say what a relief to find a person that actually knows what they are discussing over the internet. You certainly understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you're not more popular since you surely have the gift.

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this weblog; this website carries remarkable and in fact fine data for readers.

I read this article completely on the topic of the difference of latest and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Excellent blog right here! Also your web site so much up very fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!